Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

"Steel and Lace" review

Steel and Lace (1991)

Directed by Ernest D. Farino
Writing credits Joseph Dougherty Dave Edison

Clare Wren .... Gaily Morton
Bruce Davison .... Albert Morton
Stacy Haiduk .... Alison
David Naughton .... Dunn

I bought this video for three bucks. There's just something about the tagline, "She's all woman...and all machine.", that speaks to me. Actually, it shouts at me. The video screamed, "Why are you not watching me?!". I had to obey.

"Steel and Lace" is about a Robobabe on the rampage. A hot blonde rape victim kills herself after being denied justice. Her scientist brother won't let those filthy rapists get away with it. He creates a new, hi-tech version of his sister: Robobabe. His robot sister embarks on a mission of truth, justice and dismembering lots of rapists.

I enjoyed this one. A killer woman robot causing havoc. That's enough for me. She had a lot of different options for wasting rapists. I especially enjoyed the weed whacker springing out of her chest so that she could drill for oil in the guy's stomach. Now that's how you take care of business.

SCORE: 2.5 out of 4 robobabes

No comments: